REGULATION OF LEGAL STATUS IN ISRAEL
The Right of Return, domestic partners and legal status for married spouses, applicationson humanitarian basis, foreign expert visas etc.
Wills, grant of probates, representing in inheritance conficts, managing estates
COMMERCIAL LAW AND CIVIL LITIGATION
Legal advice on business cooperation; intellectual property; contract and shareholder disputes; legal representation in court; registration of companies
Ministry of Interior, Citizenship and Administrative Code
An individual is entitled to file a petition with a special Administrative Court appealing against a government agency’s decision. The administrative jurisdiction is designed to exercise control over government agencies. The Israeli Administrative Code allows appealing government agencies’ decisions in court, for example:
- Ministry of Interior (MOI) – in the event of denial of passport, visa, permanent residency, petitions for citizenship, cancellation of deportation, family reunification etc.
- Municipal and government agencies
- Agencies overseeing the following areas:
– Registration of Businesses
– Execution of Government Tenders
– Registration and Control over Non-Profit Organizations
– Licensing of Organizations and Accreditation of Specialists (physicians, engineers, psychologists, attorneys, realtors etc.)
– Appealing Outcomes of Government Tenders (wrongfully denied applications, violation of tender procedures, abuse of power etc.)
Our attorneys regularly represent clients in the Administrative Courts and know all the intricacies of the Administrative Code and Procedure.